Thursday, March 19, 2015

Funny Kid Jokes That Will Make Everyone Laugh


Laughing is one of the healthiest things adults and kids can do! It helps improve your immune system, relieves stress and brightens peoples attitudes.

Since, today is National Let's Laugh Day, I thought I would share a few jokes for kids to tell.

The following are some funny kid jokes that my kids love to tell!




Q: What do you call a fake noodle? 
A: An Impasta 

Q: When should you buy a bird?
A: When it’s going cheep!


Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest? 
A: An Investigator 

Q: Why can't you give Elsa a balloon? 

A: Because she will Let it go. 

Q: Where is a rabbit’s favorite place to eat?
A: Ihop


Q: What do you call a dog on the beach in the Summer?
A: A hot dog!


Q: How does the ocean say hello?
A: It waves!

Q: What do you call a blind dinosaur?
A: (Do-you-think-he-saur-us)

Q: What did one penny say to the other penny?
A: We make cents together!

Q: What goes through towns, up & over hills, but doesn't move? 
A: The road! 

Q: How do you make an Octupus laugh? 
A: With ten-tickles 

Q: How do you organize a space party?
A: You planet early!

Q: What kind of horses go out after dusk?
A: Nightmares!

Q: Why do cows wear bells?
A: Because their horns don't work

Q: Why did the boy smear peanut butter on the road?
A: To go with the traffic jam!

Q: What is a witch's favorite subject in school?
A: Spelling!

Q: How do you make a tissue dance? 
A: Put a little boogey in it! 

Q: What did the triangle say to the circle? 
A: Your pointless! 

Q: What streets do ghosts haunt? 
A: Dead ends! 

Q: Why did the robber take a bath? 
A: Because he wanted to make a clean getaway. 

Q: Why did the tomato turn red? 
A: It saw the salad dressing! 

Q: Why was the teacher cross-eyed?
A: Because she couldn't control her pupils.

Q: Why was the math book sad?
A: Because it had too many problems.

Q: What building has the most stories?
A: The library.

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Canoe.
Canoe who?
Canoe help me with my homework?

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Dozen.
Dozen who?
Dozen anybody want to let me in?

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Cow says.
Cow says who?
No silly! A cow says Mooooo!

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Doughnut!
Doughnut who?
Doughnut ask. It's a secret!

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Little old lady.
Little old lady who?
Wow! I didn't know you could yodel like that!

Here are a few websites for more hilarious kid jokes, knock knock jokes and riddles!

9 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. My 6 year old is totally into jokes right now. I'm going to have to share these with him when he gets home from school today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys love jokes and these are some great ones. They even made me giggle! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made me giggle too! My kids favorite was the 'Let it Go' one! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hi! This is a great list. I just posted on humor in families and linked up to this post. It's called Choose Love Through Humor. I found you on Mom 2 Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing! Going to check out Choose Love Through Humor, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just been reading these to my hubby and kids so cute and funny. Love a good joke. Laughter really is the best medicine. Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband copied them and plans to use some of them for his business meetings! LOL Thanks so much too for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Angry Status For Whatsapp & funnyvideo

    ReplyDelete